Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year 2011


New Year Day is special to us.  It's time to sit down with family to welcome a fresh start and wish for everyone's good health and happiness.

I try to make the first meal of the year all pretty and tasty.  It takes all day on December 31st to prepare but it's my wish to spend as much as time necessary to produce something that makes people smile.  This sets my mood for the whole year.  So it is very important to me.


Last year, we successfully moved from North East where we spent 17 years and just started a new chapter in this town near Appalachian mountains.    I couldn't think of any new year resolutions.  I just felt very thankful that we pulled off the big move.  Yes, it was a tough year.

2 comments:

  1. Love your new year dishes presentation, just so coloful and the dishes simply healthy and delis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yin! It was so much fun making the feast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...